Guest writers welcome!
Please READ CAREFULLY these policies below.
If, after reading these instructions, you still need to ask a question, you are not good enough to have a free guest post here.
- >1,000 words, non spinned, original or public domain pictures with link to source
- US focused content; we like posts about details: what do you think about public schools in Seattle, how to make that wonderful track in Yellowstone or your favorite Boston’s coffee shop.
- no casino, marijuana, crypto, dating, loans, vaping, guns, betting, essays, drugs, adult or any restricted content
- one link only; we will add a few more for editorial purposes
- anchor text: no urls, blatant “money keywords” or brands, just some natural text
Only posts you’d like to read
We are very interested in articles about recent issues: the new app you just discovered, the last food you tasted, the Dallas’s bakery you are now in love with or the concert you went last Saturday.
How to send the guest post
Once you get the post ready, send an email message to email@example.com with the post and the attached files (pictures or video) for your free guest post.
In seven days (usually same day or next one) you will receive a reply with the link to your post or the reasons of the rejection.
If you do not agree with these points, keep in mind this is a free service, so please do not waste your time … and ours.