“Garden rooms” is the latest decorative trend that allows us to be in contact with nature without having to leave home. It is not necessary to have a terrace or garden to enjoy the plants, any room in the house can be turned into a real green oasis.
What are the Garden rooms?
This upward trend creates fantastic oases of plants in any space in the house. The Garden Room’s plant maximalism triumphs, allowing you to connect with nature from the comfort of your home. It is the perfect counterpoint to an urban environment.
Filling every room in your home with plants is in vogue. More and more people are betting on creating urban oases in the different spaces within the home. Whether on a glass terrace, in the bathroom, on the shelves in the living room … The key is to surround yourself with plants to be connected with nature. In addition to enjoying the wonderful and beneficial environment that plants and flowers provide.
Advantages of decorating your house with plants and flowers
Plants are natural elements that bring life to any room in the house. They bring us many advantages and benefits for our health.
- Relaxing effect. Having plants and flowers in the home gives a sense of tranquility and positivity. Their aesthetics and colours help us to have a more relaxed atmosphere.
- They oxygenate the environment. When plants and flowers carry out photosynthesis, they keep the carbon dioxide and in exchange they give us back oxygen. The result is cleaner air in your home.
- They humidify the air. The plants increase up to 5% the humidity of the environment.
- They promote performance and concentration. They reduce the stress produced by work or studies and help us to concentrate better.
- Optimism, light and joy. In an environment where plants and flowers predominate, good moods and optimism reign.
Choosing the area where to create a garden room
When creating a garden room you must choose the area where you will place the plants and flowers. Then you must choose the species that best suit the environment. The best indoor plants to light up your home: Ficus Lyrata, Monstera Deliciosa, Citrus X Meyeri, Kentia, Eucharist Lily, Sansevieria Trifasciata, Filondendro, Asparagus fern.