EMF – it’s all around us. It’s actually a natural phenomenon, something that has been with us throughout the centuries. However, this natural part of our environment has reached dangerous levels like never before, simply because so much of the EMF that is around us now is man-made – it’s a by-product of the technology we enjoy so much.
EMF has been linked to some serious diseases such as cancers, tumors, the early onset of Alzheimer’s, and so much more. But what exactly is it? How is it dangerous, and how can we fight it? Here is an in-depth look at the risks and dangers from EMF – and how you can protect yourself.
What exactly is EMF?
EMF stands for Electro-Magnetic Frequency; it’s a form of radiation that can’t be seen. EMF is just one of the kinds of radiation that you can find all around you – they all fall within the radiation spectrum. On the low end, there are radio waves. On the high end, there’s visible light and even further than that, infrared. EMF in particular is created when there is a magnetic field – and modern technology, using electronics, emit EMF a lot.
Why is it dangerous?
Too much exposure to electro-magnetic waves and their frequency interferes with the natural rhythm and biological functionality of our bodies; it can harm our cell regeneration and our nervous system, and has been linked to many diseases, such as:
- Brain tumors
- Headaches and migraines
- Impaired sleep, memory failure, and cognitive malfunction
- A weaker immune system
How we can protect ourselves
There are many things we can do to safeguard ourselves from the unnatural amount of EMF we get on a daily basis. Here are just some of them:
- Keep your phone at a distance – don’t let your phone touch your head; keep a distance and use the speaker phone.
- Turn your electronics off at night – you don’t need them, so no need for the exposure.
- Send an SMS – It’s shorter and lessens your exposure.
- Get a protection device – There are EMF protection devices on the market that create a bio-energy field and protect you from radiation. There are also more natural ways to create a protective environment, such as crystals and natural stones.
- Get informed – Do your research; there’s plenty of information to be found on the web.
The symptoms and negative influence of EMF are real. Just in case you still have doubts: a study conducted by Swedish researchers found that participants of the study were twice as likely to develop a certain kind of brain tumor (Glioma). EMF is becoming more of a threat, and it should be handled appropriately. Get informed, and get protection.